Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RnB League Invites bMf

Go down 
+2
clegman
Barky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Barky
Private
Private

Male
Number of posts : 3
GAMER ID/TAG : Barky
Favourite Genre : 3PS
Registration date : 2009-08-13

RnB League Invites bMf Empty
PostSubject: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:46 am

Hi bMf,

I would like to invite you all to set up a Socom doubles clan on RnB League. www.RnBLeague.com

We are not inviting every clan, just friends of our Clan and Squads. The site has the ability to run ladders, leagues and tournaments.

The ladder rules are 10, 5 Minute Rounds, Modes in Randomiser are Demo, Elim and Supp only as this allows a good battle on 2v2. You can select if you want Day only. For all matches, Ameli, Famas, GL and RPG are banned.

So I hope I see some of you register and look forward to doing battle. Even the original RnB Doubles will be back for this ladder and we have not played for a good couple of years

See you all soon,

Regards,

Barky
Back to top Go down
clegman
Military Police
Military Police
clegman

Male
Number of posts : 339
GAMER ID/TAG : clegman
Favourite Genre : shooting
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:09 pm

myself and freeman31 are signed up and ready for action, the trophy will be ours so the rest of ya may lay down ur guns and forget about it, no point in it really but if u feel ya can take us down go ahead and give it a shot, nothin will be more pleasing than taking down say mmmm elliottr and sandoval or andymanuk and iainr oooooh how delightfull.
Back to top Go down
oilytin
Captain
Captain
oilytin

Male
Number of posts : 285
GAMER ID/TAG : oilytin
Favourite Genre : any
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 am

I'm registered up now how do I create a team...
Back to top Go down
Barky
Private
Private

Male

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:30 am

Go to the confrontation ladder and click the Join Ladder Link, it will then give you a details screen to create the clan.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male
Number of posts : 513
GAMER ID/TAG : Freeman31
Favourite Genre : Killing you
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Good luck bitches!!
Why prolong the inevitable? Just hand over the trophy to Clegman and me.
Remember: "If you run, you`ll only die tired!"
Back to top Go down
oilytin
Captain
Captain
oilytin

Male

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:51 pm

After last nights overwhelming response for a doubles team mate im opening it up to offers on here. surely some one wants to kick cleg n freemans asses with me?
Back to top Go down
clegman
Military Police
Military Police
clegman

Male

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:01 pm

wow i never thought we put so much fear into our own team mates, ps you might not meet us unless you can get to the final that is
Back to top Go down
oilytin
Captain
Captain
oilytin

Male

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 pm

think ive missed the tournament by looks of it
Back to top Go down
AndyManUK
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
AndyManUK

Male
Number of posts : 95
GAMER ID/TAG : AndyManUK
Favourite Genre : FPS, Racing
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Im up for that!! oily if you havnt found anyone count me in!
Back to top Go down
Sandoval
Military Police
Military Police
Sandoval

Male
Number of posts : 96
GAMER ID/TAG : Sandoval__
Favourite Genre : Shooters/Strategy/RPG/Sports

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:53 am

Damn! did I miss this? i didnt see this until just now, I'm definitely down for a doubles team, whoever needs a teammate. Hit me up if any of you folks are interested, I'm pretty sure I can take down freeman and cleg alone. Just to follow the rules i'll roll with a teammate!

Oh, I do have a team up in the Doubles Ladder, not sure if it's too late, but it still let me join up. So now to find a teammate...
Back to top Go down
Barky
Private
Private

Male

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:04 am

Just as info to everyone, the ladder is open to all bMf to register and set up doubles teams to play other bMf doubles along with MuT and PSS doubles teams. The tourney however is full.

As additional news, you can now all register individually for the League Prediction. This does not matter whether you are in the tourny or the ladder.

Brand new to RnBL a League Prediction system has been added. Being introduced for the Socom Doubles tournament, individuals will now be able to register their predicted scores for each of the matches and accumulate points for getting the results and scores correct.

There is no restriction on tournament players only, anyone can register and predict the outcome of games.

Very soon we will add the ability to predict Premier League and Champions League scores too, making the predictor available all season to see who has the knowledge.

Click on the Link on the left hand menu or the Button at the top under the banner, register and start your predictions today.

www.RnBLeague.com
Back to top Go down
clegman
Military Police
Military Police
clegman

Male

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:41 pm

yeah guys sort out the doubles thing and we can have fun with this, ps sandoval in your dreams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RnB League Invites bMf   RnB League Invites bMf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RnB League Invites bMf
Page 1 of 1