Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[bMf]'s Shop

Go down 
+2
focyall
dannymking
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dannymking
Commander of the Army
Commander of the Army
dannymking

Male
Number of posts : 264
GAMER ID/TAG : dannymking
Favourite Genre : FPS / RPG
Registration date : 2007-06-23

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:53 am

Please use the below link to visit the bMf Shop. I will eventually add this as a page within the site itself, but in the meantime please click this link to purchase new games or equipment.

The [bMf] Shop
Back to top Go down
dannymking
Commander of the Army
Commander of the Army
dannymking

Male
Number of posts : 264
GAMER ID/TAG : dannymking
Favourite Genre : FPS / RPG
Registration date : 2007-06-23

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:56 pm

I have increased the flexibility of the Shop to include different Items other than just PS3 related Items.

Use the below links to jump to the main sub categories of each category, or use the main link in the home page of this forum for the full shop.

Main Shop

There are more items to come so please check the shop frequently. The more you buy from here the more items as a Clan we can acquire for future purposes. More details on this as and when it is available.

If you have any suggestions on other Items that you would be interested in buying then please create a reply to this post with the details.
Back to top Go down
focyall
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
focyall

Male
Number of posts : 145
GAMER ID/TAG : focyall
Favourite Genre : Shooter
Registration date : 2010-02-06

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Some nice deals there, is it just an affiliate link through amazon or whats the crack?
Back to top Go down
clegman
Military Police
Military Police
clegman

Male
Number of posts : 339
GAMER ID/TAG : clegman
Favourite Genre : shooting
Registration date : 2007-08-20

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:43 pm

i think its like a sponsored link where bmf gets some commision through the sales, that goes toward running of site i think
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male
Number of posts : 513
GAMER ID/TAG : Freeman31
Favourite Genre : Killing you
Registration date : 2007-06-24

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down
focyall
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
focyall

Male
Number of posts : 145
GAMER ID/TAG : focyall
Favourite Genre : Shooter
Registration date : 2010-02-06

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:24 am

Ah cheers cleg, we have a similar one on another forum i use so I know what it is now. They are nice headsets freeman, real pricey. I bought myself Trittin ax180s a few months ago, good headsets and the sounds are great, still stereo tho Sad
Back to top Go down
oilytin
Captain
Captain
oilytin

Male
Number of posts : 285
GAMER ID/TAG : oilytin
Favourite Genre : any
Registration date : 2007-06-26

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:04 am

i got some sharkoon ones from ere http://www.limexb360.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:10 am

Can anyone of you brits find out how much the Astro A40 costs over there with everything I need to use it on my PS3? Including any adaptor and optical cable.

Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
oilytin
Captain
Captain
oilytin

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:38 am

Back to top Go down
Sandoval
Military Police
Military Police
Sandoval

Male
Number of posts : 96
GAMER ID/TAG : Sandoval__
Favourite Genre : Shooters/Strategy/RPG/Sports
Registration date : 2009-08-13

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:01 am

man you all are crazy, just use tv stereo, or have a surround sound installed. Of course I don't have the wifey trying to sleep in the other room while I have bombs and grenades going off on the teley speakers. I dont like headsets too much and I do miss my surround sound that I gave to my punk ass little brother.
Back to top Go down
oilytin
Captain
Captain
oilytin

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:39 pm

you hit the nail on the head there miguel. think my other half must be suffering from shell shock, the slightest sound of a grenade goin off and she jumps up screaming and shouting Smile
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Sandoval wrote:
man you all are crazy, just use tv stereo, or have a surround sound installed. Of course I don't have the wifey trying to sleep in the other room while I have bombs and grenades going off on the teley speakers. I dont like headsets too much and I do miss my surround sound that I gave to my punk ass little brother.

Crazy or not, I am currently using my THX amplifier, surround speakers and subwoofer while playing. As I have my gaming room in the basement, disturbing the ones who sleeps two floors above me is not the issue.
I would like to have the headset, so that I can pick up on people sneaking up behind me, running somewhere nearby without having to turn the volume up way high and suffer permanent hearing damage when a nade goes off. Just want this to get the extra edge.......

And if I don`t like it, who cares? It`s only money!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:07 pm

oilytin wrote:
a40 with amp
http://www.limexb360.co.uk/product/A40_Audio_System_Headset_and_Mix_Amp_A40ASB
£199
a40 mic adaptor
http://www.limexb360.co.uk/product/PS3_Mic_Adaptor_ASPS3MA
£10
these are the ones i got thet come with all u need for ps3
http://www.limexb360.co.uk/product/Sharkoon_X-TATIC_v3_5.1_Dolby_Digital_Headphones_SXVD
£122

Can anyone find out how much theese are over there??

They are £ 206 in Norway (Can`t find the Astro A40 here)

http://www.limexb360.co.uk/product/Tritton_AX_PRO_Dolby_5.1_Headphones_TAXPRO
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Nevermind, Miguel is picking up the Astro A40`s for me from his local computer store!! Thank you Miguel, you`re a saint!!!
Remember I need the headset and the mixamp! (USD 250 on www.astrogaming.com) On www.astrogaming.co.uk the price is £ 200........
Back to top Go down
Sandoval
Military Police
Military Police
Sandoval

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:39 pm

yep, I'm not having much luck locating them just yet via internet (searching local stores for them). I will be calling some places that I think may have them. Kinda like finding a needle in a haystack. I'll let you know though if/when i do find them. If i'm taking too long and you prefer me to just order them from Astro's website, I checked price and it was about 10.95 USD shipping(6-8days). I'm sure somewhere here in Houston carries them, its a big place, but just a matter of finding out where since Astro doesnt have a list of stores that carry their product on their website.
Back to top Go down
Sandoval
Military Police
Military Police
Sandoval

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:26 am

well freeman, I just called astro, and they said that they dont have any retailers, only amazon.com and through their website, so I placed the order for the audio package which comes with everything you need for ps3 hookup (per the person i spoke to on the phone at astro). So, it will be here in about a week, then I can mail it off to you. I'll ask you for your address when I get the stuff in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Fuck me sideways Miguel!! You`re the MAN!!
This will be ilke x-mas and any other holiday all at once for me!! Can`t wait for theese puppies to give me an audio orgasm!
Remember to tell me the total cost for your trouble, so I can wire you the money asap!!
Back to top Go down
Sandoval
Military Police
Military Police
Sandoval

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:17 pm

yep they look pretty damn sweet, and will do (the letting you know about the cost not the fucking you sideways....).
Now remember I told you I charge a 50% finder's fee, shipping, handling, taxes, computer fee, typing fee, vehicle surcharge, petrol taxes, etc etc. So don't be surprised when you get the bill. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:16 am

Well Miguel, seing I haven`t paid a dime yet, I remain calm and collected.
Finders fee we need to discuss, since I gave you the site to look at.......
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Miguel, according to this: http://www.usps.com/prices/priority-mail-international-prices.htm the shipping will be less than USD 40 to Norway (Class 5 Country).

Even this one is less than USD 50: http://www.usps.com/prices/express-mail-international-prices.htm
Back to top Go down
Sandoval
Military Police
Military Police
Sandoval

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:21 am

Freeman wrote:
Well Miguel, seing I haven`t paid a dime yet, I remain calm and collected.
Finders fee we need to discuss, since I gave you the site to look at.......

haha....

as for the shipping, yea that sounds about right, I must've not been doing it correctly on the quotes I got, or clicked something incorrectly. I was surprised about the cost I got as well, sounded way over the top.

I'll let you know when I get them in the mail.....shit, I'll even quality control test them for ya, make sure they're nice and working well Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:34 pm

I`m sure you would like to do that buddy, hell I would!
Go ahead knock yourself out, try em on an order yourself a pair as well!
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 pm

They can`t be far away now.....
Back to top Go down
Sandoval
Military Police
Military Police
Sandoval

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 pm

well sir, they're here! came in today and well..... the package weighed in at 8 lbs and was much bigger than the flat rate boxes. I opened it to see how much of it was empty space, and not much. The mix amp box and the headset box are each the size of medium flat rate boxes. So, I guess I can go to the post office and see how much it will run to ship it in its current box, and if too expensive, I can try to maybe separate? I'll be going tomorrow morning to the post office and will let you know what happens then.
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:36 am

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[bMf]'s Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: [bMf]'s Shop   [bMf]'s Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[bMf]'s Shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next