Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I the oldest here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scamdot
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 16
GAMER ID/TAG : scamdot
Favourite Genre : War/ shooter
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Am I the oldest here? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the oldest here?   Am I the oldest here? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:47 pm

I was reminded by Ian that my birthday is coming up, I see most of the members here are in their early 30's. I guess I'm the old fart of the group.

Since most of you are from the other side of the pond, and don't know me, I'll tell you guys about my self.

I live in Sunny Florida. I have two boys, 5 and 2. Happily married for the second time for 8 years.

I paint cars for a living. Cars/trucks are my passion. It's just too damn hot in FL right now to work on them and enjoy them. I have a "show truck and a Harley Davidson" that I often go to shows with, but that's usually in the fall and winter down here since it's too hot any other time.

When I'm not playing with my sons I'm either online on PS3, or computer or if the weather is tolerable i'm in the garage.

Tell us about yourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.truckblog.com/gallery/gallery.asp?gid=180
IainR
General of the Army
General of the Army
IainR

Male
Number of posts : 260
GAMER ID/TAG : IainR
Favourite Genre : TPS
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Am I the oldest here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the oldest here?   Am I the oldest here? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 5:20 pm

Nope, your not the oldest. We have older on the PS2 whom you will see eventually.

Iain is

an avid music listener and maker. DJing around the uk at some of the hottest events before I gave up and couldnt be assed to go out. Currently I just enjoy spending time (when I have the cash) takin the mrs out and look forward to our wedding and maldivian honeymoon next year, other then that I play PS3. I live less then half a mile awap from sheffield wednesday FC and am currently taking phone calls for a living. I just got a $4000 pay rise. woooot. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bMfclan.co.uk

Am I the oldest here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Clan Chat :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: