Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YLOD claims another victim.

Go down 
+2
oilytin
Sandoval
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandoval
Military Police
Military Police
Sandoval

Male
Number of posts : 96
GAMER ID/TAG : Sandoval__
Favourite Genre : Shooters/Strategy/RPG/Sports
Registration date : 2009-08-13

YLOD claims another victim. Empty
PostSubject: YLOD claims another victim.   YLOD claims another victim. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:23 am

so i have just fallen victim to the YLOD....... fuck. Not sure when I'll be back on, haven't decided what I'm going to do about it, maybe it'll magically work again tomorrow or something. I'll let you all know when I'll be back on.
Back to top Go down
oilytin
Captain
Captain
oilytin

Male
Number of posts : 285
GAMER ID/TAG : oilytin
Favourite Genre : any
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: YLOD claims another victim.   YLOD claims another victim. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:30 pm

too bad m8 any chance of doin somthing like what iain did over here or you gonna cough up the money for sony to fix it?
Back to top Go down
focyall
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
focyall

Male
Number of posts : 145
GAMER ID/TAG : focyall
Favourite Genre : Shooter
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: YLOD claims another victim.   YLOD claims another victim. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Ah shit Miguel, unlucky mate, you could try doing what it says in that video i posted, get it going and sell it. Then put the money towards a new one. Was just looking up your stats on BFBC2 last night, you've put 60 hours in already! What the hell are you going to do without a ps3!
Back to top Go down
Freeman
Military Police
Military Police
Freeman

Male
Number of posts : 513
GAMER ID/TAG : Freeman31
Favourite Genre : Killing you
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: YLOD claims another victim.   YLOD claims another victim. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 pm

focyall wrote:
Ah shit Miguel, unlucky mate, you could try doing what it says in that video i posted, get it going and sell it. Then put the money towards a new one. Was just looking up your stats on BFBC2 last night, you've put 60 hours in already! What the hell are you going to do without a ps3!

He might get some fresh air........ lol!
Back to top Go down
clegman
Military Police
Military Police
clegman

Male
Number of posts : 339
GAMER ID/TAG : clegman
Favourite Genre : shooting
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: YLOD claims another victim.   YLOD claims another victim. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 pm

the repair does not last, i got 2 weeks, and for selling it i would be ashamed of myself but a little smirk would still arrive on my face.
miguel hope you get sorted soon $145 dollars is still way better than what we pay £145
Back to top Go down
Sandoval
Military Police
Military Police
Sandoval

Male

PostSubject: Re: YLOD claims another victim.   YLOD claims another victim. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:23 pm

ya..... I wouldn't do the whole temp-fix and sell thing. If anything it'll either be sony fix or just buy a new one. Haven't decided yet, and I've just started trying to justify spending the money to get a new one Razz
Back to top Go down
GunzManiac
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 38
GAMER ID/TAG : GunzManiac
Favourite Genre : 3rd-Person shooters
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: YLOD claims another victim.   YLOD claims another victim. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:50 pm

(Bad company 2............)
Back to top Go down
Sandoval
Military Police
Military Police
Sandoval

Male

PostSubject: Re: YLOD claims another victim.   YLOD claims another victim. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:26 am

Freeman wrote:
focyall wrote:

He might get some fresh air........ lol!

Hey, I get plenty of fresh air....... i play with my windows open Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YLOD claims another victim.   YLOD claims another victim. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YLOD claims another victim.
Page 1 of 1